- The student must meet all academic requirements to qualify for financial aid.
- Parents must demonstrate financial need and the inability to pay the full tuition.
- Ordinarily, the applicant must have an academic average of 85 or better during the last academic year or in the current one. This must be achieved to qualify for a merit scholarship.
- The Financial Aid Committee must receive all of the information requested on the instructional page of the Financial Aid Form Documents to consider the application.
- The pastor, priest or elder of the applicant’s church must complete and sign our recommendation form recommending the applicant. The official seal of the church must be stamped on the form. In some special circumstances, this process may be waived.
Presbyterian Pan American School reserves the right to verify the information and authenticity of each document that the applicant has submitted and to deny admission or grants if it is proven the information submitted is false. Any unreported financial information discovered during the verification process shall result in the immediate termination of the admission process and the cancellation of any grant previously awarded.