Student Referral Program
Parents of currently enrolled students can offset their tuition expenses by referring potential students to the school.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell other prospective families about Pan Am.
- Invite them to apply for admission to our School by contacting the Admissions Office.
- For every admitted student that you refer who completes a full school year, your family will receive a discount.
- This discount will be applied at the end of the current school year, or at the beginning of the next school year for returning students.
- The referred family must complete the Referral Program form and turn into the Admissions Office.