Parents of currently enrolled students can offset their tuition expenses by referring potential students to the school.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell other prospective families about Pan Am.
- Invite them to apply for admission to our School by contacting the Admissions Office.
- For every admitted student that you refer who completes a full school year, your family will receive a 10% discount based on the referred family’s paid-in-full tuition. This is the amount that the family will pay and does not include scholarships and/or financial aid (see example below).
- This discount will be applied at the end of the current school year, or at the beginning of the next school year for returning students.
- The referred family must provide a letter to the admissions director indicating in the letter that they were referred by your family.
Example: You refer a student to Pan Am. The student is admitted and receives a 45% scholarship, which results in a tuition balance of $11,550.00. Once this student’s family pays their tuition balance in full, your family is eligible for the 10% referral discount (ex. $1,155.00) which will be applied to your account at the end of the school year, or at the beginning of the next school year for returning students.